- 2 pot magnets with threaded stud, type GTN-48
- 2 pot magnets with threaded stud, type GTN-40
- 2 rubber caps Rubber caps Ø 49 mm
- 2 rubber caps Rubber caps Ø 41 mm
- 2 threaded rods M8
- 2 hexagonal connector nuts M8
- 2 metal tubes
- elastic cord
- narrow wooden slats
- Cover the bottom of each pot magnet with a rubber cap to prevent scratching the paint of the car.
- Place the pot magnets on the car at the desired distance.
- Bend the threaded rods so that they can be attached to the pot magnets parallel to the ground.
- Attach a metal tube to each of the top parts.
- Pass an elastic cord through each tube and tie a knot.
- Using the connector nuts, attach the threaded rods to the pot magnets.
- Insert the shelf (see below).